Research and Innovation Director in the Fundació Parc Taulí. Specialized Doctor in Intensive Medicine. The main highlights of his professional career are the following:
- Head of Intensive Care Area in the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí, (1991-2000).
- Referee in the Accreditation Program of Intensive Care Services in the Fundació Avedis Donabedian (1998).
- Chairman of the Institutional Committee for Research, (1999-2001)
- Executive Director of the Sabadell’s Hospital and the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí, (2000-2003).
- He is Scientific Director of the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí, since 2003.
- He has been member of the Executive Committee of the European Society for Intensive Care Medicine, (1992-1996).
- President of the Catalan Association of Critical Care Medicine, (2000-2001).
- Chairman of the Scientific Committee of the Spanish Society for Intensive Care and Coronary Units (SEMICYUC), (2004-2006).
Also, he has been main researcher and collaborator in more than thirty national and international projects which have been funded by several non-profit entities. He has also participated in numerous publications and has authored or coauthored more than a hundred and sixty publications in refereed journals.
Intensive Therapy Coordinator in the Clínica Bazterrica. Specialized Doctor in Intensive Medicine. The main highlights of his professional career are the following:
- Resident of Internal Medicine and Intensive Care Fellowship in Argentina.
- Research Fellow in the Regions Hospitals, Saint Paul, Minnesota, (1998).
- Research Fellow in the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí, Sabadell, (1999).
- He has served as Visiting Professor in the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí, Sabadell, (2001, 2003 and 2005).
- Gastón has been a member of the American Thoracic Society
- He has been a member of the Critical Care Medicine Society.
- He is also a member of the Argentina Society of Critical Care Medicine and a specialist consultant in Argentina Critique of Pneumology Society of Critical Care Medicine.
He is the author and co-author of many publications in international medical journals.
In the present project, he has provided clinical knowledge to improve the technological development, being ultimately responsible for the results as a researcher.
- Intensive Care Medicine in Cattinara Hospital.
- Specialized Doctor in Intensive Medicine.
Management Director in the Fundació Parc Taulí. Specialized Economist in Management of Health Care Entities. She has been responsible of Accounting Management in the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí, and since the 2000, she has served as Managing Director of the Fundació Parc Taulí. Glòria has over fifteen years of experience in the sector and also experience in technology assessment, technology transfer and cost control.
Her participation in this project has consisted in business planning advice and technology transfer.
Technical and Quality Director of Better Care SL. Specialized Computer Engineer in Signal Processing. He was rated with Honors for the thesis project presented: “System support for the creation of medical records” developed in the ESAII Department of the UPC (Polytechnic University of Catalonia) for the Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí. Bernat is an expert in communication architectures and protocols, design, specification and analysis of systems and databases. He has also taken several courses in .NET and PHP (2003) and participated as an assistant in conferences gathering, processing and storing biomedical signals.
He also has been consultant in the UOC Telemedicine Master in 2008 and 2009, and scientific and technological projects of the HTA grants Carlos III Health Institute referee in 2009.
Nowadays, his participation in this project consists in the development and technical implementation of the project.